Little Rishi

.....a blog about personal finance, motivational stories, deals, and special offers

Books
Amazon.com
Web Domain Registration
Go Daddy $12.99 Turbo SSL Sale!
Trusted by over 7 million customers!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Weekend Quotes - Michael Jackson, an immortal singer
Like everyone else, I was greatly shocked and saddened by the untimely death of Michael Jackson whom I had watched and followed while growing up. May god bless this legendary singer's soul and hope his children are well-taken care of. Today's Weekend Quotes are dedicated to Michael Jackson.

I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me.

- Lisa Marie Presley, former wife of Michael Jackson and daughter of Elvis Presley

Michael Jackson was my musical God. He made me believe that all things are possible, and through real and positive music. He can live forever! I love Michael Jackson. God Bless him.

- Wyclef Jean, rapper/former member of the Fugees.



Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana, and our hearts are heavy, heavy here. Michael Jackson was the world's greatest entertainer but more than he was great humanitarian and a great, humble individual. The people of Gary, our hearts are full of tears because of the loss of Michael Jackson.

- Mayor Rudy Clay, Gary, IN

I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless.

- Madonna, Singer, Source: People magazine


My heart...my mind... are broken. I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him. We had so much in common and we had such loving fun together. I was packing up my clothes to go to London for his opening when I heard the news. I still can't believe it. I don't want to believe it. It can't be so. He will live in my heart forever but it's not enough. My life feels so empty. I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other. The purest most giving love I've ever known. Oh God! I'm going to miss him. I can't yet imagine life with out him. But I guess with God's help... I'll learn. I keep looking at the photo he gave me of himself, which says, "To my true love Elizabeth, I love you forever." And, I will love him forever

- Elizabeth Taylor, Actress


Just as there will never be another Fred Astaire or Chuck Berry or Elvis Presley, there will never be anyone comparable to Michael Jackson. His talent, his wonderment and his mystery make him legend.

- Steven Spielberg, Director, Source: Entertainment Weekly

Michael Jackson was extraordinary. When we worked together on "Bad," I was in awe of his absolute mastery of movement on the one hand, and of the music on the other. Every step he took was absolutely precise and fluid at the same time. It was like watching quicksilver in motion. He was wonderful to work with, an absolute professional at all times, and — it really goes without saying — a true artist. It will be a while before I can get used to the idea that he's no longer with us

- Martin Scorsese, Director

Michael was a pop phenomenon who never stopped pushing the envelope of creativity. Though there were serious questions about his personal life, Michael was undoubtedly a great entertainer and his popularity spanned
generations and the globe.


- Arnold Schwarzenegger

I was lucky enough to know and work with Michael Jackson in his prime. Michael was an extraordinary talent and a truly great international star. He had a troubled and complicated life and despite his gifts, remains a tragic figure. My wife Deborah and I will always have great affection for him.

- John Landis, Director of Jackson's "Thriller" video

He was a true musical icon whose identifiable voice, innovative dance moves, stunning musical versatility, and sheer star power carried him from childhood to worldwide acclaim. A 13-time Grammy recipient, Michael's career transcends musical and cultural genres and his contributions will always keep him in our hearts and memories.

- Neil Portnow, Natl. Acad. of Recording Arts and Sciences

knew Michael as a child and watched him grow over the years. Of all the thousands of entertainers I have worked with, Michael was THE most outstanding. Many have tried and will try to copy him, but his talent will
never be matched.


- Dick Clark, host of "American Bandstand"

My condolence to the entire family, friends, and fans. We group up watching the Jackson Five, The Jacksons, and then solo Michael Jackson. He was part of our daily lives as well as the rest of the family since I come from a huge family myself. It was a blessing to watch him grow as the King of Pop. He will be greatly missed, he will never be forgotten, and his music will continue to play all over the world. We thank our Lord to give us such a beautiful person and family in the Music Entertainment Business. God will always love you.

- Family Galvan, El Paso, Texas, Source: Legacy.com Guestbook: Michael Jackson

Michael the Angels have taken you home, but you will live on in our hearts and the world. I'm honored to have seen you in our world. Thoughts to your family and may God help them find the strength to live in this world without him. Your music UNIQUE.

- Marilyn Green, a fan, Source: CBS2.com: Your Michael Jackson Tributes, Condolences

Related Links:

RollingStone.com: Michael Jackson 1958-2009

TVGuide.com: Michael Jackson's Death: Celebrities React


Note: I am an Amazon.com affiliate. Please also see Disclosures and Disclaimer

Labels: ,

posted by Little Rishi @ Sunday, June 28, 2009  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

See important Disclosure and Disclaimer

Favorite Quote
"Work is worship".
                - Author Unknown
Disclosure
This site, including blog posts, may contain reviews, links, banners, text and other forms of advertisements for products, services, courses, and so forth of companies of which we may be an affiliate member or for which we may get paid for referrals. This site may also contain blog posts for which we are paid, as well as blog posts regarding products or services of companies from which we may have received complimentary products or services.
Reward Surveys/Panels/Shopping/Contests
survey_reward_120x60
Job Search site
Indeed Jobs
Yahoo! HotJobs - Job Postings
Monster
CareerBuilder
Credit Cards
Insurance
Health: eHealthInsurance

Travel
Phone Service
Investing
TheStreet.com 120x120 Best Seller Giveaway
Questrade
Babysitters
Find the perfect babysitter at Sittercity.com
Previous Posts
Archives
Disclaimers, Privacy Policy, and Disclosures
  • Disclaimer

  • Privacy Policy

  • Disclosures
  • Subscribe to Blog Posts
    Add to Google Reader or 

Homepage
    Bookmark this blog site
    Contact Me

    Email