ING Direct Canada - 2.5% interest rate and upto $125 in account opening bonus; use Orange Key 40489747S1
As part of its ongoing promotion for opening an account with a minimum of $100, ING Direct Canada is offering $50 bonus - $25 for the person opening the account and $25 for the person referring (me). To get the bonus, use copy and paste the following Orange Key: 40489747S1.
I opened the account with $200 and got the $25 referral bonus after ING Direct received my deposit. Good thing is that the account has no minimum balance requirement to avoid monthly fees or service charges.
To get $25 bonus:
1. Open any ING Direct savings or chequing (checking) account: see: ING Direct CA: $25 Account Bonus
2. Open the account with a minimum of $100 deposit.
3. Use Orange Key 40489747S1 on the account opening form.
To get upto $125 bonus on THRiVE Chequing Account:
For a limited time, ING Direct CA is also offering $100 bonus on its THRiVE Chequing Account. This is in addition to $25 referral bonus for opening the account with Orange Key 40489747S1. The account has no minimum balance requirement, free online bill pay, free first 50 cheques, free debit purchases and in addition, it earns you interest!
To get the $100 bonus, you need to:
1. Open THRiVE Chequing Account with a minimum $100 deposit: ING Direct CA THRiVE Chequing Account: $100 bonus.
2. To get additional $25 bonus, on the account opening form, use Orange Key 40489747S1.
3. Make a payroll or pension deposit to your Account by September 20, 2013. ING Direct's Institution (Bank) Number is #614; our Transit (Branch) Number is #00152.
To get 2.5% interest rate on Savings account:
As part of another promotion, ING Direct is offering 2.5% interest rate for a limited time on new deposits to Canadian Dollar Investment Savings Account (ISA), a Tax-Free Investment Savings Account (TFSA), or an RSP Investment Savings Account (RSP ISA). Maximum deposit is $250,000. To get additional $25 bonus, on the account opening form, use Orange Key 40489747S1
"Work is worship".
- Author Unknown
This site, including blog posts, may contain reviews, links, banners, text and other forms of advertisements for
products, services, courses, and so
forth of companies of which we may be an affiliate member or for which we may get paid for referrals. This site may also
contain blog posts for which we
are paid, as well as blog posts regarding products or services of companies from which we may have received complimentary
products or services.